Monday, December 3, 2012

G I V E A W A Y

Currently, my hair care regiment involves the use of the Shea Moisture products, including, but not limited to, Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo and Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner. The smell is amazing, my hair shines like there is no tomorrow and it's leaves my crown extremely easy to manage. Right now, I'm in love with it. Not to mention, half of the time that I'm conditioning my hair, I'm probably stopping my daughter from playing with a plug or ingesting something unsuitable for a child or any human at that, so it's extremely helpful that this butter is not messy or sticky at all! To win these divine products, all you have to do is comment under one of the post, and leave your email address. Winners will be announced on Friday. It's a small token of my gratitude to you guys, AND it's free. Almost everything is better free! Take care guys <3





                                                        Grae     

No comments:

Post a Comment