Monday, November 26, 2012

Grae

Hi guys! I'm Anita, but you can call me Grae. Why? Anita means Grace. Your eyes first impression might limit your perception of what is actually there, so take out what you think you "c," and spend a little time reading to get the bigger picture. I'm a 21 years young full-time student, who loves writing, reading, art, dressing up, and creating things with her hands. I'm also a working mother to a rambunctiously amazing 1 year old. BUSY isn't even the word! But I figured if I can somehow manage the upkeep of myself and my personal life, I can help others do the same by blogging about it. I'm adamant in believing we all can live up to the Queens and Kings we were born to be!

                                                           
                                                                         Grae     

No comments:

Post a Comment